Friday, April 23, 2010

I get high off of coupons...

Anyone who knows me knows that I love coupons. I went through a phrase of being super-coupon crazy, and I still try, but life gets in the way and I often can't go quite as nuts as I'd like. Well, tonight's trip to Meijer gave me the best coupon high I've had in a long time!

Witness the groceries below, and guess what I paid (no really, guess. It makes it so much more fun!):





Did you guess? My total was $31.43, and I got a coupon for $3 off my next order, so really $28.43 for everything!!!

I got:
6 Oscar Mayer lunchmeats
3 Oreo Fudge Creme
1 Golden Oreo Cakester
6 boxes of Capri Suns
6 five packs of Macaroni and Cheese (30 boxes!)
1 All 100 ounce detergent
1 Snuggle dryer sheets
4 Ritz Munchables
3 Kraft singles
3 Kraft cheese 100-calorie packs
1 muffin mix
5 boxes of Kashi cereal
2 Arm and Hammer laundry detergent

Yay me!

1 comment:

AmandaH said...

where did you find coupons for Kashi cereal???!! I love coupons too - but rarely have time anymore.....